Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Monday, April 6, 2015

Perhentian Island Vacation Part 1


Hi. I know its been a freaking way long time since I posted. Surprise! I'm alive lol. So a few years ago i went to Perhentin Island for a vacation and it was a vacation that is unforgettable. I enjoyed every moment of swimming and riding boats through the crystal turquoise water. So this year I went there again with my hubs, bro and sis. Perhentian Island consist of two islands. Perhentian Kecil (small) and Perhentian Besar (big). Perhentian Kecil is where they have the main town with school, police stations and gov offices whereas Perhentian Besar are mainly resorts and small villages. in 2012 we went to Cozy Chalet in Perhentian Besar. This year we went to  Coral Bay in Perhentian Kecil. We stayed in Sharila Island Resort. Its the second best resort in the island. I initially wanted to stay in lower budget hotel but mr.hubs decided that he cant live without tv =.=  so i had to book there haha. But it was a great resort. Beautiful. and importantly there's tv with astro...

So the journey from Lumut, Perak took us from 11am to 9.00pm to arrive in Kuala Besut, Terengganu. I have booked a budget hotel through booking.com called Izz budget hotel. Basically it was second floor shop lot turned to budget hotel. We paid rm80 for a night for a double queen so it was worth it. We just wanted a place to sleep and clean ourselves. That night we went to eat grilled fish and fried battered squids at this too famous place called Zul Ikan Bakar. It was yummzz. After that we went bck to the hotel and slept like gorillas. lol. Gorillas meaning snoring like gorillas.

In front of seafood place called Zul Ikan Bakar. We actually don't know where to eat and just use Waze to find nearby place to eat. Lucky we found this yummy place.

Grilled Seabass and fried battered squid with rice for dinner at 11 pm. lols
A preview for next post. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment