Love.My Posts

Advises (3) Animals (10) Art (5) Awesomeness (3) Beauty (2) Books (8) Day Stories (1) Family (4) Festive (1) Food (4) Friends (6) Fun Stuff (18) Funny (1) Girls Stuff (11) Hate (2) iphone (1) Language (2) Life (3) Love (3) Movies (9) Music (3) My Life (40) Poems (2) Rants (3) Sad Stuff (2) School Stuffs (5) Syazzy's List (3) Tech Thing (7) Travel (8) TV (2) U.E (1) Vacation (3) World Stuffs (1)

Me Me Me

My photo
Kedah, Malaysia
I'm usually nice. =D I don't eat people unless they try to eat me first. So if you talk to me that would be great. =)

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Perhentian Island Vacation Part 3

Our snorkeling trip was supposed to start at 2pm, so we decided to have our lunch at a restaurant in Coral Bay before that. Everything is expensive here and not that delicious. All fried rice are at least RM8. I think we should have gone for the full board package including all meals. That would have been easier than roaming around looking for food.

When we waited for our ride for the trip we did not expect  the boat to be SO open. lol. I mean there's no shade or protection and its 2pm. Can u imagine? Its like roasting session. The ride to Pulau Rawa was about 20 minutes i think. When we arrived the scene was breathtaking but once we stepped into the water i noticed a difference. The corals were mostly dead and there isn't many fish there anymore. Its so sad to see it taint away like that. We spent about an hour there and then went to the second spot, Tokong Burung and after about another hour there we moved to the third spot Pulau Susu Dara. I think it was a well spent evening. For this trip, we paid RM 50 per person therefore total spent is RM200.

The beach that welcomes u to Pulau Rawa.

More dead corals than live ones? 

Tokong Burung

The population of fish seemed less than before.

We managed to catch a glimpse of the clown fish or also known as Nemo at the last stop.

Another preview for my next post. Oh, hi fish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment